How does our law firm deal with social distancing, “stay-at-home” orders, isolation and the collective fear of being exposed to Covid-19? Here is what we are doing:
- We provide ready access to us for call-in consultations. Call us at 915-593-6600 and 915-256-0579, including after regular office hours.
- We manage many of our cases long-distance with clients all over the world.
- The courts allow us to E-File our pleadings.
- We aggressively use Scans and Faxes to receive documents from, and to send documents to, clients and opposing counsel.
- The Courts are refining the use of video conferencing.
- Even with the current government directives we are providing consultations, drafting pleadings, filing documents with the court and moving our clients’ cases along the litigation pathway.
- We are using these technologies for paternity, divorce, custody, child support and modification cases.
- As an El Paso Divorce and Family Lawyer I have handled nearly 4,000 cases, especially for military families and Spanish-speaking clients.
- We are Open for Business. We qualify as an essential service so we can even see clients in-office if clients need to come to the office. We follow strict rules for masks, gloves as needed and hand-sanitizers. We also space ourselves properly in the office when seeing clients.
If you feel sick or have a fever STAY HOME! Call us from home if you need to reach us.
Our community is going to beat this New Coronavirus!